We would like to reassure our employees, customers and business partners that over the past few months we have been working hard to ensure we can continue to operate safely and effectively whilst maintaining our high standards of service.
Following Government guidance, although we have maintained a skeleton staff in each office many of our colleagues have been working from home during the lockdown period. We now feel that the time is right to bring our teams back together and have taken the following measures at our premises to ensure this can be done safely from September:
- Deep clean and hydrogen peroxide spray throughout, plus increased daily cleaning rotas
- Hand sanitiser stations for the convenience of staff and visitors
- Glass screens installed between desks where necessary
- Touch anti-microbial coating on all common touch points (handles, handrails etc)
- Signage inside and outside to explain our policies on keeping everyone safe
Our site-based engineering staff are provided with all necessary PPE, appropriate to site-specific conditions. Coolair policy is to work in line with the latest version of the Construction Leadership Council (CLC) Site Operating Procedures guidance. We are working closely with our clients to ensure the smooth running of all sites, but for the safety of our colleagues we regret that we will be unable to attend sites where health & safety standards fall below CLC guidelines applicable at the time.
We will continue to provide the high-quality service our customers expect but with some slight changes of focus to ensure everyone’s safety and comfort.
- All meetings will take place via telephone or digital media: face-to-face meetings will take place only where absolutely essential
- Employees will only undertake business-critical journeys
We are aware that Government advice and Public Health England best practice is subject to change at short notice, and we keep the situation under constant review. All office-based staff across the company have the ability to work remotely should lockdown restrictions be tightened in future without any interruption to our service.