Air Conditioning Service Manager
Date posted : 10th April 2018
Air Conditioning Service Manager required to work in our Dukinfield HQ to provide a range of service & maintenance packages to our new & existing clients in the Northern & Midland regions. This is a fantastic opportunity in our new Service and Maintenance department within our expanding sales company experience within the AC / Refrigeration / Building Services industry is essential.
The Service Manager will be responsible for the smooth running of the service and maintenance department which will include managing the employed & sub contract engineers, visiting new and existing clients and growing the department as a whole working alongside our sales team and our Midlands & Southern offices.
Service Manager Role & Key Responsibilities
- Heading up the new Service and Maintenance Division to cover the Northern and Midlands regions.
- Interviewing/Recruiting new engineers
- Day to day management of engineers & office staff
- Reporting to the Service Director/Regional Director
- Direct site liaison, attend client meetings and carry out site surveys including energy audits.
- Produce monthly engineer reports, identifying specific training needs.
- Grow the division increasing profit margins, turnover and performance
- Providing engineers with support when needed
- Daily review of completed works and submitting repair quotations where necessary with minimum delay.
- Work closely with the sales/contracts engineers to deliver seamless commissioning of new projects.
Service Manager Position Minimum Requirements
- Proven AC Service Management experience
- Technical background within Air Conditioning / Refrigeration / Ventilation
- Proven client facing / customer service experience
- Leadership skills
- Experience of service and maintenance contract framework and negotiations.
- Must have experience with Mitsubishi VRF, Daikin VRV & Toshiba VRF systems.
- Experience in a managerial position in the refrigeration/ air conditioning industry
- Previous experience on the tools with F-Gas qualifications.
- Clean driver’s Licence
Service Manager Positions Remuneration
- Salary Negotiable on experience
- 20 days’ holiday, plus bank holiday’s & Xmas shut down
- Performance-related bonus
- Car allowance
- Mobile phone & Laptop
- Life assurance
Please email your CV to our National Service Manager Mark Cooper.