Aftersales Admin Assistant
Date posted: 28th November 2022
We are looking to recruit a new Admin Assistant to join the growing Aftersales team in our Cannock office. The purpose of this new role will be to provide admin support to the Aftersales Admin Manager and Aftersales National Manager.
This will be a full-time permanent position with hours of work being 8.30 to 5.30 Monday to Friday. Some on-call duties will also be necessary due to the nature of the work.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Helping to promote maintenance contracts to new and existing customers
- Maintaining all paperwork once a maintenance contract is secured
- Maintaining computerised records
- Dealing directly with customers by telephone, email and formal written correspondence
- General office duties – welcoming visitors, arranging meetings
- Working closely with the installation department teams
Good GCSE grades in Maths & English required. Common sense, attention to detail & a pro-active attitude absolutely essential
Preferred skills – some Sage experience preferred, plus previous experience of working within a maintenance company environment. A pleasant manner when dealing with customers is essential. Must be able to react quickly and handle pressurised situations
Additional notes – Applicants selected for interview will be notified by Friday 9th December and first interviews will take place during the following week.
Suitable for someone looking for excellent long-term career prospects
Full time subject to satisfactory completion of 6 months initial probationary period
Salary TBC based on experience.
Interested parties should email a CV to Mark Cooper at firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline.
Junior Sales / Projects Engineer
Date posted: 29th November 2022
We offer Training and a well-defined career path.
- Maidstone Kent.
- Full-time permanent role
- £20,000-£25,000 Salary dependent on Experience
Coolair Equipment Limited currently have an exciting opportunity for a junior sales/projects engineer to develop their career at our organization. This role is a full-time permanent position based in our Maidstone office and involves the design and installation of air conditioning systems and heat pumps. You will eventually progress to selling, designing and project managing your own installations.
We are looking for somebody to support and train to undertake this position and to be considered for the role you must be a self-starter with a desire to learn who has an interest in technology. If you’re looking for a career in Building Services, then we would love to hear from you!
Car Allowance, Company Pension and generous holiday allowance.
- Excellent communication skills
- Pleasant Manner
- Computer Literate
- Clean Driving License
- Educated to GSCE Level or equivalent
- Assisting in the design and pricing of air conditioning installations.
- Visiting sites to carry out surveys.
- Liaising with suppliers and customers.
- Putting together quotations.
- Arranging installations
Our Company: www.coolair.co.uk
Coolair Equipment Limited are a national company who specialize in the supply and installation of Air Conditioning and Heat pumps. We are committed to sustainable solutions whilst using the latest technology. We offer a long-term career prospect, and as part of our company you will enjoy the usual benefits whist experiencing the “cosy Coolair” culture.
How to Apply:
- E-mail a CV to Mark Garstang @email@example.com. by 30-01 -2023