Service & Maintenance
Coolair Equipment Ltd offers a fully integrated aftersales service to ensure you receive the maximum long-term benefits from our installations.
We believe that a Planned Maintenance regime is the essential first step to be considered following the installation and commissioning of the products we offer. Very often expensive and technically advanced equipment is neglected which can lead to expensive failures and increased running costs.
We have used manufacturer’s recommendations to form the check lists which are the template for our Planned Maintenance Inspections and the data gathered will be used to form the basis for the mandatory F-Gas checks.
Regular maintenance will not only keep your equipment running at optimum levels of efficiency but minor adjustments can be made in a timely manner to avoid more serious problems, so to that end we would hope that the delivery of your newly installed system is just the start of your relationship with us.
And if Coolair Equipment didn’t supply and install the equipment – no problem we can still offer you the same level of service.
So whilst you concentrate on your own business you can just leave it to us
Upon entering into a Planned Preventative Maintenance Agreement we will:
- Tailor a PPM package to suit your individual requirements.
- Schedule the visits using our bespoke planning system which will alert us when your PPM is due.
- Contact you to schedule an appointment for a convenient day and time.
- Allocate the work to a trained engineer who will attend in company uniform.
- Complete the PPM in an efficient manner causing the minimum disruption to your operations.
- Clean, lubricate and make minor adjustments as necessary to maintain maximum operational efficiency of the equipment.
- Produce a report on the equipment’s condition along with any recommendations of remedial works that may be required.
- Produce and maintain an F-Gas Log for any systems that fall within the current F-Gas legislation, being all but the smallest of systems.
- Preserve any Extended Warranty offered by the equipment manufacturers.
Our nationwide team of qualified and manufacturer-trained engineers provide a breakdown service with a swift response time.
Our strong relationship with all the major manufacturers gives us speedy access to:
- Expert Technical Assistance
- Spare Parts Procurement
- Manufacturer Level Monitoring Equipment
- Engineer Training
A maintenance package will be offered with all new installations, but for further details on our services please contact your closest Coolair office.