Aftersales Admin Assistant
Date posted: 31st May 2018
We have the opportunity for the right candidate to join a brand new service and maintenance venture within a long established air conditioning installation company. We are looking for a new applicant to join what is an enthusiastic and energised team responsible for the set up of this venture, the candidate must have the same enthusiasm.
The role is based in our Dukinfield office and is a full-time position (subject to satisfactory completion of 6 months initial probationary period), with some on-call duties being necessary.
The successful applicant will be required to work under the direction of our Administration Manager dealing with our nationwide portfolio of customers to provide administrative support as required by the day-to-day ever changing workload.
The following duties will include but are not limited to:
- Processing and actioning requests from new customers requiring our assistance.
- Scheduling and administering our commitments to our planned maintenance customers.
- Maintaining records and paperwork from project inception to completion.
- Maintaining computerised records.
- Dealing with customers both new and existing by telephone, email and formal written correspondence.
- Organising and deploying the engineering staff.
- Providing back office support to the engineering staff.
- General office duties-welcoming visitors, arranging meetings for example.
Included in the responsibility of the department will be organising and administering the commissioning and warranty requirements of our installation projects – this will be a key duty.
Good GCSE grades in Maths & English are required. Common sense, attention to detail and a pro-active attitude are essential.
Some Sage experience is preferred, plus previous experience of working within a maintenance company environment. A pleasant manner when dealing with customers is essential. Must be able to react quickly and handle pressurised situations.
Applicants selected for interview will be notified by 15th June and first interviews will be held week commencing 18th June.
CV’s for the attention of Helen Sharratt at email@example.com
Air Conditioning Service Manager
Date posted : 10th April 2018
Air Conditioning Service Manager required to work in our Dukinfield HQ to provide a range of service & maintenance packages to our new & existing clients in the Northern & Midland regions. This is a fantastic opportunity in our new Service and Maintenance department within our expanding sales company experience within the AC / Refrigeration / Building Services industry is essential.
The Service Manager will be responsible for the smooth running of the service and maintenance department which will include managing the employed & sub contract engineers, visiting new and existing clients and growing the department as a whole working alongside our sales team and our Midlands & Southern offices.
Service Manager Role & Key Responsibilities
- Heading up the new Service and Maintenance Division to cover the Northern and Midlands regions.
- Interviewing/Recruiting new engineers
- Day to day management of engineers & office staff
- Reporting to the Service Director/Regional Director
- Direct site liaison, attend client meetings and carry out site surveys including energy audits.
- Produce monthly engineer reports, identifying specific training needs.
- Grow the division increasing profit margins, turnover and performance
- Providing engineers with support when needed
- Daily review of completed works and submitting repair quotations where necessary with minimum delay.
- Work closely with the sales/contracts engineers to deliver seamless commissioning of new projects.
Service Manager Position Minimum Requirements
- Proven AC Service Management experience
- Technical background within Air Conditioning / Refrigeration / Ventilation
- Proven client facing / customer service experience
- Leadership skills
- Experience of service and maintenance contract framework and negotiations.
- Must have experience with Mitsubishi VRF, Daikin VRV & Toshiba VRF systems.
- Experience in a managerial position in the refrigeration/ air conditioning industry
- Previous experience on the tools with F-Gas qualifications.
- Clean driver’s Licence
Service Manager Positions Remuneration
- Salary Negotiable on experience
- 20 days’ holiday, plus bank holiday’s & Xmas shut down
- Performance-related bonus
- Car allowance
- Mobile phone & Laptop
- Life assurance
Please email your CV to our National Service Manager Mark Cooper.