Installation Engineer Required
Date Posted: 10.10.17
We are looking to employ an Air Conditioning Installation Engineer to join the team in our Maidstone office. As a minimum applicants must have F-Gas certification and CSCS card. Experience with VRV/VRF installations is also essential, and must have a general working knowledge of how construction sites operate.
Salary dependant on experience
Please send CVs to Jayne Truscott at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01622 762222 for further details.
Closing date for applications 31st October 2017
Projects Co-ordinator / Administrator
Date posted : 13th October 2017
We are currently seeking an administrator to join the contracting team in our Dukinfield office. This is not an entry level role, therefore experience within the air conditioning industry is preferable but not essential.
Full time Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm, 1hr lunch
Location Dukinfield, Manchester
Holidays 20 days plus Bank Holidays plus Christmas shutdown
Salary TBC after interview dependent upon experience
- Order processing
- Applications for payment
- Assisting salesmen with day-to-day project duties
- Liaising with installation engineers, salesmen and accounts team
- Preparation of risk assessments and method statements
- Other general office duties as required
- Good grades at GCSE English and Maths as a minimum
- Experience in Excel and Word
- Experience in Sage line 500 preferable
The successful applicant will need to be able to demonstrate that they
- Are extremely organised and can work in a methodical manner
- Can handle assisting on several projects at the same time
- Are able to think on their feet in a fast-moving environment
- Can work as part of a team, but can work on their own initiative
Deadline for applications is 20th October 2017.Full in-house training will be given.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience need apply.
CVs should be sent to email@example.com